How to insert a pot of artificial flowers?
In fact, you can follow the following tips to plant artificial flowers:
1. Place a piece of paper on the bottom of the vase, and then wrap the flower mud in cellophane and place it in the container. The flower mud should also be exposed 3cm.
2. Straighten the sword leaf and insert it to determine the height of the work, and cut the sword leaf staggered distribution according to different heights.
3. Use Brazilian leaves and spring taro leaves as a base to determine the width of the work, and at the same time cover the bottle mouth flower mud.
4. 2 calla lilies, 2 white roses, 3 carnations, inserted in front of the flag leaves from high to low, nestling each other.
5. Using pearl roses and yellow warblers to embellish the work again, the sword leaf outlines two arcs at the mouth of the bottle, giving the work a sense of movement.