The placement of artificial flowers is also very particular:
1. The bedroom needs warmth and tranquility. The flower arrangement should not be too much, the color should not be mixed, and it can be inserted into a spherical or semi-circular shape.
2. For restaurant flower arrangements, you should choose bright varieties, insert them into a rhombus, disc or triangle shape, so that people can watch it from all angles.
3. The floral decoration of the study room or writing desk should be small and exquisite, with a small branch with a single fruit and a single leaf with a single flower, in order to be fresh and elegant.
4. Green foliage plants and yellow grain plants can be selected for bathroom and kitchen respectively, and it is advisable to insert them into a hanging shape.
5. It is best to insert fan-shaped or pen-tube shapes in indoor aisles and halls to reduce the occupied area. It is advisable to use fresh flowers with bright colors as materials.
6. Flower arrangement in the living room can be more generous, such as fan-shaped or peacock-shaped, it will look very warm.
7. Smaller places such as coffee tables and cabinets should be decorated with small and conical flower shapes.