Artificial flowers usually made of stretched silk, crepe paper, polyester, plastic, crystal, etc., as well as dried flowers made from fresh flowers, are generally called artificial flowers or artificial flowers in the industry.
Artificial flowers, as the name suggests, are based on fresh flowers and imitated with materials such as cloth, yarn, silk, and plastic. Today, simulation products are getting better and better, and they are almost unrealistic. In addition to expressing various flowers, there are also artificial leaves, artificial branches, artificial weeds, artificial trees, etc. Reference materials my country’s annual flower market consumption reaches 54 billion yuan. It shows that the flower market contains huge potential and business opportunities. As the international interior decoration industry has been increasing at a rate of more than 40% per year in recent years, the annual industrial demand for artificial flowers (plastic flowers) is also tens of billions of yuan or more. The market demand is very huge.
1. The flowers are gorgeous, the shape is chic, dignified and elegant, and they can be stored for a long time.
2. The cost price is far lower than that of flowers, and the market has a large profit margin;
3. There are many varieties, and there will be no shortage of goods due to the change of seasons;
4. Flower lovers who are allergic to pollen can enjoy it with confidence;
5. While getting leisure and entertainment, craft lovers also get a favorite gift and enjoyment of beauty;
6. Gifting works to friends is a rare personalized gift, and it fills oneself with the sense of accomplishment of works.
As the flowers bloom for as long as ten and a half months, or as few as two days or three days, the faintness of flowers fades in a blink of an eye, which can only become an instant memory, and maintenance and cleaning are troublesome. The appearance and application of artificial flowers have met people’s requirements for the timeliness of flower viewing and prolonged the life of flower works.
Artificial flowers not only can be maintained for a long time, but also have the characteristics of strong plasticity, which gives the floral designer greater creative freedom. bend. The combination of folding, stringing, cutting and other floral productions provides a broad stage for the emergence of lifelike floral works. The realistic image of artificial flowers plus the variety and richness of matching bring us enthusiasm, surprise, shock, and eternal beauty.