Hard work and hard work have always been the spirit of the Chinese, and hand-made is also the strength of the Chinese. Everyone knows that in ancient times, many things were made by ourselves. It was not until later that technology was indeed developed that people’s hands were liberated. But now handmade products are still a kind of handicraft for us. For example, flowers can be used for decoration, but although they are beautiful, they cannot survive for a long time, so some people will make artificial flowers on the market, which can not only play a decorative role, but also can be stored for a long time. Next is an introduction to the method of making artificial flowers.
Artificial flowers containing cloth-based plastic as raw materials
1. Flower type: First of all, the raw material for this processing is pearl cotton with a thickness of 0.5-1mm. The pearl cotton is placed in the model of the press to be stamped into a cloth base for artificial flowers;
2. Gluing: Immerse the cloth base obtained in the first step into the vulcanized rubber solution, and then cool it down, and the vulcanized rubber is solidified on it to complete the rough production.
3. Coloring: Coloring the blank obtained in the second step. Thermal synthesis type: Put the colored blank in the third step in the heat sealing machine, and control the heating temperature at about 60°C.
4. The lower heating temperature is to prevent the pearl cotton used as the cloth base from melting at high temperatures, and the finished product is formed by embossing the blank with a mold.
5. Assemble and finalize: fix the finished flowers and leaves after the fourth step heat-sealing on a plastic rod that is wound or machined by hand.