There are many types of flower arranging art, which are summarized and classified from different angles as follows:
(1) According to the nature of the flowers used, there are flower arrangements, dried flower arrangements, and artificial flower arrangements (silk flowers, polyester flowers, cotton paper flowers, etc.).
(2) According to the different container styles, there are vase flowers, pan flowers, blue flowers (flower arrangements with various flower baskets), pot flowers, wall flowers (hanging flowers on the wall).
(3) According to the purpose of use, there are etiquette flower arrangements and artistic flower arrangements.
(4) According to different artistic styles, there are Eastern style flower arrangement, Western style flower arrangement and modern free style flower arrangement.
(5) According to different artistic expression techniques, there are landscape-style flower arrangements (bonsai style), freehand flower arrangements and decorative (abstract) flower arrangements.
Flower arranging has the most typical characteristics of flower arranging art, that is, it has the most natural beauty of flowers, the colors are gorgeous, the fragrance is overflowing, and it gives people a fresh, bright and beautiful, true sense of vitality, and it is the easiest to show strong artistic charm.
For dried flower arrangements, the selected flower materials are natural plant materials that have been dehydrated and processed. They do not lose the natural beauty of the original plants, and they can be dyed at will. After being inserted, it is durable and easy to manage. It is not restricted by lighting and can be used in dark light. Generally used in hotel corridors, ground floors, unlit halls, dimly lit restaurants and stair landing corners, coffee shops, bars and other dark places are also commonly used for decoration.
Artificial flower arrangement, the flower materials used are artificial imitated plant materials, such as silk flowers, polyester flowers, crystal flowers, plastic flowers and so on. There are many kinds of artificial ones, as well as freely designed and colored ones. Although its price is more expensive, one purchase can be used for many years, and the management is simple, as long as the dust is removed in time. It is most suitable for large-scale stage and window decoration, and it is also widely used in weddings and family rooms.